01 July 2009

One Aspect of a Full Life: Romance


Recently I met an extraordinary woman while attending a local weekly luncheon for female entrepreneurs.

Her name is Kimberly Mylls and she is the founder of two innovative and timely businesses. The first one grabbed my attention because the name is intriguing and captivating.

Author of the new book Boys Before Business: The Single Girls Guide to Having It All, Kim found a way to empower every woman who wants to have her dream man AND a great career.

Kim met the man of her dreams just 6 days after using one of the principles in the book. Nine months later she was married. Co-author Jennifer Wilkov followed the same practices and she is now in the relationship of her dreams.

I have no doubt Boys Before Business delivers based on the results of both creators and many devotees of the Boys Before Business system. Check it out.



"After reviewing just the first couple of lessons I realized that I am dating the wrong person. I now know my top 5 values that I am looking for in my relationship." Jody



"I don't have to settle for who wants to date me or who comes along I can decide who I want to be with. I was accepting the men that were coming into my life instead of choosing who I want to be with. I can't wait to learn more about manifesting my relationship." Deb



"What I want isn't shallow, it's just what I want. I was constantly worried about men being intimidated by me and I know that I need to find a man who is confident so I don't have to compromise. Where were you 10 years ago?" Karith



"I got a lot of value from just the first few steps. Going through the Dear God Letter process was eye opening." Meg



"I was so stuck in figuring out if I want to have a child first or a man first. Now I understand how important it is to get really clear about what I want and I now have the tools to do it." Heidi


No comments: