21 October 2009

An Author's Perspective On Realizing a Dream

This is better than a childhood Christmas morning!

Today, October 22, 2009 my 37 co-authors and I will have achieved our personal goals of becoming published authors. Personally, the deep sense of satisfaction I'm feeling comes from so much more. To have my first published book be of such extraordinary caliber is way beyond what I ever allowed myself to dream. The blessings and benefits just keep coming.

Overcomers, Inc: True Stories of Hope, Courage and Inspiration is the perfect book to read not only when you need a lift, but when you're in a good place and want to connect to the power of the human spirit. Filled with gripping stories from all walks of lie, Overcomers, Inc. will make you smile, move you to tears, fill you with the strength you need to face life's challenges, and equip you with time-tested tools to empowerment.

To get your own copy and receive dozens of bonus gifts go to http://www.overcomersbook.com/booklaunch


No comments: