21 October 2009

Julio Blanco's Excerpt From New Book, Overcomers, Inc.

Decide and Go Seek: Overcoming Life’s Chronic Little Challenges to Let Your Purpose Shine Through


I’m amazed looking back because my life is so different now. Today I enjoy purpose-filled days in a business of my own that enables me to help others create purpose-filled lives through their own conscious businesses. I don’t even feel like I work anymore, really, because what I’ve chosen to do with my time feels more like play.

My journey taught me that God will work perfectly in our lives if you bring but one grace to the table: desire. The journey required traveling a rocky road filled with my own fears and doubts to arrive at clarity about how I wanted to live, but my desire carried me through until I was able to embrace my true life and make an unshakable commitment to living it. From there it was a matter of mustering the courage to jump in with full faith that Spirit would be there to catch me.

I also came to know that if you crave your best life, your purpose will seek you. At times we might be too busy, afraid, or distracted with the rest of life to hear our purpose calling. But if you show just an ounce of desire to live that purpose, the Universe will work like water to wither away the stone of whatever stands between you and its fulfillment.

From Overcomers, Inc.; True Stories of Hope, Courage and Inspiration. To get your own copy and receive dozens of bonus gifts go to http://www.overcomersbook.com/booklaunch

2 comments:

Lynne Klippel said...

Great excerpt! I love the idea that your purpose will find you if you really desire it.

When you desire to serve, as you do Charlon, you bless the world with light and beauty.

Kimberly Martin said...

Thank you Charlon!

Julio's chapter reminds us that we are all connected to something larger and more powerful than ourselves and how comforting that is in a moment of crisis.

Warmly,
Kimberly